- We celebrated Eldon’s 30th birthday this week. After asking Sophie what kind of cake we should do, she suggested a sports-theme cake since our Dada loves sports. We simplified her idea a little bit and made baseball cupcakes and introduced the girls to IBC root beer floats.
- I am still so tired! I’m hoping the exhaustion will eventually go away, but we’re betting this baby might be a boy because I haven’t felt as good this time around. We find out a little early at the end of this month.
- Ellie decided to potty train herself in about two days. Besides bedtime, she sports some colorful panties and warns us with “Pee pee out.”
- We tried to feed the ducks one day, but they didn’t really like us. Ellie loved throwing bread though.
- I saw a great quote this week that has helped me keep things in perspective:
“The expert in anything was once a beginner.”