Sometimes I feel like life gets so busy, I hardly have any time to document our life or just my thoughts and current interests. I enjoy following this blog because she posts snippets of her life about once a week. I thought it might be a good format to follow.
- We are almost beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel for Eldon’s Ph.D program. We’ve lived here about 5 years come July and we are both ready to move on to the next phase of life (especially graduating from apartment life).
- In light of this, I have been trying to dejunk and declutter but it’s not exactly an easy task with a two-year-old giving up her naps!
- A few weeks ago we visited the Water Gardens and Japanese Gardens. Ellie is our risk-taker and refused to have Eldon hold her while sitting on the bridge!
- Even though the weather has been a little finicky lately, I’ve been getting the summertime picnic itch. If I had a house and a backyard, I would love to have a family get-together like this!
- I came across this company this week and wish I could replicate everything in real life! I love the simplicity and casual charm.
- When Eldon was out of town for a weekend, the girls and I went shopping and then crashed at home with a pajama + movie + hummus party!
- But more than anything, we are ready for school to be out so we can play with friends! Here is Sophie with one of her favorite pals.
0 Leave a Comment